When manufacturing our mills, some of the wood is discarded during the different quality control phases if it contains visual imperfections. This wood is recycled, and sand blasted without affecting its intrinsic qualities, then protected with an eco‑friendly plant-based varnish. Made in France, the Paris mill is equipped with Peugeot’s unique stainless-steel mechanism for rock salt and is ready to provide years of reliable service when seasoning your dishes.
The button on top, marked with the brand’s lion head in white for salt, can be used to easily adjust the grind setting as required.
The nature-inspired design of Collection Nature will add minimalist elegance to your table.
- PEFC certified recycled wood from France
- Only fill with dry rock salt, white, pink, blue, etc. as long as it is 4mm or smaller
- Salt not included
- Not recommended for sea salt
- Stainless steel mechanism, naturally corrosion-resistant, with a lifetime warranty
- Turn head clockwise only to grind
- Adjust grind with the turn of the knob
- Made in France by Peugeot