Specifically made for peppercorns, it is finished with a unique texture. The body of the Paris Nature pepper mill is crafted from the highest quality wood sourced from PEFC™-certified forests and subsequently turned, painted, and assembled in Peugeot's factory in France.
With sustainability in mind, Peugeot created Collection Nature to give wood pieces discarded at our factory, a second life. The body of the mills is textured through sandblasting to create a unique look and tactile feel. An eco-friendly non-toxic varnish is then applied to protect it. This 18 cm - 7in. pepper mill comes with a powerful black pepper grown on an organic, fair-trade certified farm in the Kampot region of Cambodia. Grind it at the last minute to reveal its delicious fruity notes. The button on top, marked with the brand's lion head for pepper, allows you to easily adjust the grind size according to your taste. A finer grind for more heat, or a coarser grind for a more intense flavor.
- PEFC certified recycled wood from France
- Partially filled with organic and fair-trade peppercorns; can be refilled with peppercorns and coriander 6mm in diameter max
- Case-hardened steel mechanism with a lifetime warranty
- Cracks then grinds for a more intense, fresh flavor
- Turn head clockwise only to grind
- Adjust grind with the turn of the knob
- Made in France by Peugeot