- Prepare 10 cl of coffee with about 7g of ground coffee.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °. In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients: flour, ground hazelnuts, coconut blossom sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix it.
- Then add the eggs, coffee and oil. Mix again until you get a smooth texture.
- Oil muffin cups and pour 3/4 of the mixture. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Prepare the icing: roast a handful of hazelnuts in a pan over low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave, then mix it with the coffee (preferably hot) and the agave syrup.
- Let muffins cool before puitting frosting and crushed roasted hazelnuts.
Store in a dry place for 3 days.