Sumptuous chocolate coffee pie made with a generous glossy ganache and a mile high Italian meringue. The perfect dessert for great occasions.
Chocolate Hazelnut Brownies
- 2 cups baking chocolate
- 7.5 g vanilla flavored sugar
- 2/3 cup butter
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup chopped hazelnuts
The Instruments of Taste
- Appolia Baker 21cm (8,25″) or 28cm (11″)
- Melt chocolate chunks and butter together
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs and sugar until smooth
- Add flour, vanilla sugar and a pinch of salt to egg/sugar mixture and stir in melted chocolate.
- Add hazelnuts and combine well.
- Spread into your Appolia Baker and bake for 15 minutes at 355°F.