The curves of the Peugeot Paris u’Select salt mill pair perfectly with the warmth of the wood. The gourmet look is enhanced by a rich and elegant chocolate finish. Created by Peugeot in 1987, the Paris mill is the archetypal grinder, the first choice of the chefs in the world, and a symbol of refined and authentic cooking. This salt mill features the Peugeot u’Select custom grind control system built in the base of the mill to allow users to accurately select their preferred grind size. Six grinds preset are available: 1 for the finest grind and 6 for a medium to coarser grind. At the top of the mill, the knob is printed with the brand's emblem, the lion's head, in white for salt. In the kitchen, the Paris salt grinder is the perfect pair to your favorite Peugeot pepper mill and will become a trusted tool for everyday cooking.
• Made in France
• Lifetime warranty on stainless steel mechanism
• Patented u’Select system lets you choose your preferred grind
• PEFC-certified sustainable beech wood from France
• Mill comes partially filled with coarse rock salt from Germany (max. diameter 1/6in – 4mm)
• Can be used with dry rock salt up to 1/6 in - 4mm: white, blue, Himalayan, Andes, and more.
• Not recommended for sea salt
• Wipe down with a soft dry cloth – do not expose to liquids
• Turn head clockwise only to grind.