The traditional shape and the warmth of the beechwood make this Paris u'Select salt mill a beautiful tool for the kitchen and table. The base of the mill houses an ingenious grind adjustment system called u'Select which allows adjusting the size of the rock salt to suit your taste. Easily turn the u'Select ring to level one for the finest grind and towards level six for a larger, coarser output. At the top of the mill, the knob is printed with the brand's emblem, the lion's head, in white for salt.
5in tall, this compact salt mill is made in France by Peugeot from locally sourced PEFC certified beechwood harvest in a sustainably managed forest. The Paris u’Select is crafted with care and meets all your taste expectations.
• Made in France
• Lifetime warranty on stainless steel mechanism
• Patented u’Select system lets you choose your preferred grind
• PEFC-certified sustainable beech wood from France
• Mill comes partially filled with coarse rock salt from Germany (max. diameter 1/6in – 4mm)
• Can be used with dry rock salt up to 1/6 in - 4mm: white, blue, Himalayan, Andes, and more.
• Not recommended for sea salt
• Wipe down with a soft dry cloth – do not expose to liquids
• Turn head clockwise only to grind.