The Paris u’Select duo of salt and pepper mills in the chocolate finish, with a timeless design and velvet touch, is an essential set for the table and the kitchen.
A pleasure for the eyes, this set offers complete satisfaction, use after use. The salt and pepper grinders are made of French sustainable beechwood and each features a unique mechanism: one designed specifically to grind rock salt and a different one for peppercorns. At the top of the mill, the knobs are printed with the brand's emblem, the lion's head, in white on the salt mill and black on the pepper mill, to easily help reach for your favorite spice.
Made in France, both mills are equipped with the ingenious u’Select grinding adjustment system, patented by Peugeot, which will allow you to adjust the salt and pepper grinding system. Because heat and aromas can vary with the size of the grind you choose, the u’Select system will become a serious tool to elevate the taste of your seasoning.
• Made in France
• Lifetime warranty on case-hardened steel mechanism
• Patented u’Select system lets you choose your preferred grind
• PEFC-certified sustainable beech wood from France
• Pepper Mill come partially filled with Peugeot Tan Hoi black peppercorns from Vietnam and salt mill comes partially filled with coarse rock salt from Germany (max. diameter 1/6in – 4mm)
• Wipe down with a soft dry cloth – do not expose to liquids
• Turn head clockwise only to grind.