- Place the potatoes to cook in water, until tender.
- At the same time, cook the lentils for 15 to 17 minutes with the bay leaf, so that they remain firm.
- If you rehydrate your algae, go for it!
- Drain the potatoes and place it in a dish or on a plate, crush with a heavy object or a coaster, and oil with 2 tbsp. oil soup.
- Bake at 200 ° C, turn halfway through cooking: your potatoes will crisp!
- Toast your slices of bread.
- Plan everything well laid out and ready to assemble before starting: the toasts do not stay crisp for very long.
- Cut your mango into slices, and make citrus supremes. Using a sharp knife, cut the ends, then the skin, and finally, quarter by quarter, to have only the pulp, which you will slice thinly.
- Tips: For more fun, you can cut your mango with a cookie cutter, in the shape of stars, in the slices made.
- Spread your toasts, then give a few turns of mill with the assorted pepper for the following compositions:
- Grapefruit and timut toast: Place a layer of cream cheese, timut pepper, grapefruit, and finely zest a lime.
- Mango / lentil and red kampot toast: Spread the toast, season with pepper, add the lentils and mango
- Toast candied tomato / potato and seaweed with Ba Ria pepper: Spread with cream cheese, pepper, add a thin layer of seaweed, then a piece of potato and finally the confit tomato.
Don’t forget to keep the pepper plant on hand to enjoy all the complex flavors of these exceptional peppers, and grind it at the last moment of course
For a more festive presentation, you may add some detailed bread / toast stars to the cookie cutter.