The 15 cm Fidji graphite pepper mill is simply eye-catching. Its sleek body catches the eye, while the combination of stainless steel and anthracite grey wood with its metallic reflections creates an enticing contrast. This mill with its hourglass figure is easy and enjoyable to hold. The matt button adorned with the lion's head cleverly conceals a function for changing the grind setting. The more the button is screwed, the finer the pepper grind. Conversely, the looser the screw, the coarser the grind. This French-made mill is equipped with a high-performance and hard-wearing steel pepper mechanism, which comes with a lifetime warranty. The wood used to craft this mill is sourced from local PEFC-certified forests. Choose the required pepper and season your dishes to your heart's content. In the blink of an eye, your Fidji pepper mill will reveal all the aromas of black, white, green and red pepper, as well as coriander seeds and pink peppercorns (if blended with one of these peppers at a ratio of no more than 15%).
- Made in France
- New anthracite grey finish with a slightly metallic effect
- Wood sourced from French PEFC™-certified forests
- Water-based paint and varnish
- Mechanism with a lifetime warranty
- For grinding black, white, green and red pepper, pink peppercorns (no more than 15% in a pepper blend) and coriander seeds
- Ready to use: peppercorns included