When manufacturing our mills, some of the wood is discarded during the many quality control phases if it contains minor visual imperfections. The wood, whose intrinsic qualities are unaffected, is upcycled by sand blasting to create a unique texture, then protected with a plant-based varnish. This process reveals the wood's contours and gives this manual pepper mill its distinctive, sleek look that will elevate the style of your kitchen in a minimalist way.
The button on top, marked with the brand’s lion’s head in black for pepper, can be used to easily adjust the grind setting as required.
- PEFC certified recycled wood from France
- Partially filled with organic and fair-trade peppercorns; can be refilled with peppercorns and coriander 6mm in diameter max
- Case-hardened steel mechanism with a lifetime warranty
- Cracks then grinds for a more intense, fresh flavor
- Turn head clockwise only to grind
- Adjust grind with the turn of the knob
- Made in France by Peugeot