Sole fillets with lemon butter
Pepper : Vinh Dinh
- Ask your fishmonger to prepare generously sized sole fillets by removing the skin, head and tail.
- Dust the sole fillets lightly with flour and brown in a frying pan over a medium heat with a knob of butter.
- Meanwhile, melt a generous knob of butter in a saucepan and incorporate the very finely chopped zest of a lemon.
- Keep warm.
- When the fish has browned, arrange on the plates and dress with the lemon butter.
- Finish by garnishing with the chopped chives, a pinch of high-quality salt and medium-ground Vinh Dinh pepper.
- Serve with rice or steamed small potatoes.
Recommended grind: Medium (3 or 4)