- Mix lukewarm water (especially not hot) with fresh crumbled baker’s yeast.
- In the salad bowl or bowl of a kneader, place the salt, flour, soy cream, egg, oil and the water-yeast mixture.
- Knead by hand or in a pastry processor at minimum speed for 5 minutes.Form a ball and cover with a tea towel for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Remove the stems from the wild garlic and rinse the leaves in cold water.
- Coarsely chop the leaves and place them in a small blender with pine nuts, olive oil and Parmesan.
- Mix until a smooth mixture and set aside.
- When the dough has doubled in volume, degas it. Flour the worktop then roll it out into a rectangle about 5mm thick. Spread the pesto over the entire surface of the dough, then roll lengthwise into a large sausage (just like cinnamon rolls). Devide into 9 parts.
- Place the rolls in your Appolia dish and let it grow again for 30 minutes covered with a tea towel
- Preheat the oven to 180 °. Once hot, bake for 25 minutes. To be enjoyed hot, warm or cold according to your preference.
Once cooked, reheat 10 minutes at 100 °!