Mackerel fillets seared on one side
Pepper : Ba Ria black pepper
- Ask your fishmonger to prepare medium-sized mackerel fillets.
- Heat a frying pan with some olive oil over a medium heat and then add the fillets skin side down.
- Leave until the skin becomes crispy and the flesh delicately cooked.
- Arrange the fillets on plates and garnish with chopped herbs (parsley, chives, coriander, etc.).
- Feel free to season generously with coarse-ground Ba Ria black pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil and a few drops of balsamic vinegar.
- Serve with a lamb’s lettuce salad and julienne red peppers.
Recommended grind: Coarse (5 or 6)