The Paris mill, with its familiar slender curved shape, is the archetypal mill. The chefs’ first choice around the world, Paris is synonymous with generous, authentic cooking. With its warm and appetizing chocolate color, it elevates your kitchen decor. Build with ergonomics in mind, the mill is comfortable to use and offers a good grip. The larger mill offers more storage capacity for dry rock salt. The Paris u’Select salt grinder really has everything you have been looking for: good looks, hard-working mechanism, durability, high-end materials, and a lifetime warranty on the mechanism. At the top of the mill, the knob is printed with the brand's emblem, the lion's head, in white for salt. Equipped with Peugeot’s stainless-steel mechanism designed specifically to grind dry rock salt, it features the patented u’Select grind adjustment system allowing you to select the perfect grind with a simple turn of the bottom of the mill. A coarser grind for more texture or a finer grind for your favorite sauces. It’s your choice!
• Made in France
• Lifetime warranty on stainless steel mechanism
• Patented u’Select system lets you choose your preferred grind
• PEFC-certified sustainable beech wood from France
• Mill comes partially filled with coarse rock salt from Germany (max. diameter 1/6in – 4mm)
• Can be used with dry rock salt up to 1/6 in - 4mm: white, blue, Himalayan, Andes, and more.
• Not recommended for sea salt
• Wipe down with a soft dry cloth – do not expose to liquids
• Turn head clockwise only to grind.