This Paris Nature manual salt mill pays tribute to Peugeot's expertise in crafting metal and wood. Manufactured entirely in France, it reflects the brand's eco-friendly reduce, reuse, and recycling pledge. The stainless-steel mechanism comes with a lifetime warranty and has been designed for grinding dry salt crystals (rock salt). The metal button offers a clever way of adjusting the grind setting between a fine or coarse texture, revealing the full intensity of the salt crystals. The button on top, marked with the brand’s lion head in white for salt, can be used to easily adjust the grind setting as required.
The exposed wood, finished in deep black, will elegantly complement dreamy kitchen with neutral color schemes.
- PEFC certified recycled wood from France
- Partially filled with dry rock salt from Germany. Only refill with dry rock salt, white, pink, blue, etc. as long as it is 4mm or smaller
- Not recommended for sea salt
- Stainless steel mechanism, naturally corrosion-resistant, with a lifetime warranty
- Turn head clockwise only to grind
- Adjust grind with the turn of the knob
- Made in France by Peugeot